Wednesday 25 February 2015

"I want to start a blog!"

I can hardy believe those were the words coming out of my mouth, I never imagined I would want to, but here it is, "Beauty, Bakes & Blah" ♥

This is the part I dreaded the most, the first post, its actually more nerve wrecking than trying to come up with a clever blog name that is both unique and to the point
(which is actually really difficult given the millions of blogs in existence).

*Breathe - don't sweat the small stuff*

Lets start with some Blah!
 



My name is Prishantha and I am 22, I grew up in Durban and don't think id ever have the heart to leave this beautiful, sunny city.
 



 In a family of 5, I am the middle child of 3 kids and the only daughter, yay me!
 
I studied Civil Engineering at DUT, graduated last September and currently work for a Civil Engineering Consulting Company.
 
 
 
I am a major DIY freak and really creative (if I may say so myself) I love experimenting with new hairstyles, makeup looks and you can always find me buried in a book, watching a good movie or in the kitchen, baking, cooking and eating!
 
Enough about me! lets get down to the Blog!
 
I love trying anything new at least once and cannot wait to share all my creations with you, both old and new, made up or the tried and tested!
 
That being said, let the blogging adventures begin, I sincerely hope you find something in here that tickles your fancy! Till next time...
 Prish ♥
 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment