Monday 25 May 2015

Back on Track :)


Its been forever since I last posted, well not quiet, but it has been a while and  I have really missed my humble little blog, hopefully you have too! :)

And so life goes, so many things to do yet so little time, I wont even mention how crazy the past few weeks have been, nevertheless, I am making an effort to get back on the blogging bandwagon...

In my absence I have done some blog worthy beauty and baking, for those of you that haven't checked out my Instagram or Facebook post on how to create "fake side bangs with a messy bun" , it is an absolute necessity, you don't want to miss it! If like me you want the fringe but always end up regretting that "at home - scissor happy" moment, this one is definitely for you. 

Go Check it out! Follow me on Instagram @ prishantha1

Anyway. Im working on bringing you more video posts so watch this space! 
I am trying new ways of sharing my ideas with you so there are some very exciting times ahead!

Some things though are best shared the old fashioned way, Like delicious tried and tested recipes!
I would not dare share it if i didn't try it and find it amazing, so  trust me, this next recipe will blow your mind!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment